FFA: Multicolor Madness 2 - Electric Boogaloo

All I know is I ain’t a threat to anybody.

1 Like

@Penatronic I don’t see a tech lab there, and the Mantis is pretty much the antithesis of Disease.

1 Like

Doh, must have planned on then forgotten to build the lab

I’ll fix it in a couple of hours when i get to a pc

not only forgot, but built a tower instead.

1 Like

fixed, @feathers your turn

So, personally I’m a little concerned by Pentatronic right now. He is the only one of us with the highest base health and a Tech III, with excellent units on board and known history of hasting things out with Drakk. I’ve taken the initiative in poking Abom, hopefully others will finish up the job before he puts out something dangerous that can’t be reached from behind walls of 6/6 and deathtouch.

Yeah, the Abom is gone. I’m less than eager to deal with the Gorgon or Orpal, though. Someone else can die killing that filth.

@zhavier with your Geiger on squadlead the Gorgon can get free levels easily enough. Seems like a safer bet to kill it to at least limit proactiveness, and @Bob199’s incidentally the one player who can actually avoid its deathtouch. Just making a suggestion. I don’t like my folks touched by death as much as the next guy.

I have moment’s peace, no free levels here.

2 Likes

Silly me!!

I found the win button!

Winning Turn

P4T7

StartingHand Workers

STARTING HAND
Rampant Growth
Omegatron
Omegatron
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

WORKERS

Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($15)
Worker
Omegacron x2 - ($11)
Oathkeeper, swear solemnly “I won’t play cards from my hands besides workers” - ($4)
Activate Oathkeeper’s ability, sideline all patrolling units - ($2)
Both Doubling Barbarians poke @Bob199’s Drakk to death, everyone’s base but Bob199’s and mine take 1 damage, levels to @zhavier’s Geiger
Sac all workers + Rich Earth to Omegacrons

Base Health: zhavier 16, Bob199 15, Penatronic 18, feathers 17, IsotopeX 15

Both Omegacrons destroy Penatronic’s base, GG everyone!

@zhavier @Bob199 @Penatronic @IsotopeX

[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In Patrol:[/B]

• :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]:
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]:
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]:
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]:
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]:
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Mythmaking
  • Morningstar Pass (6)
  • Doubling Barbarbarian 1 (1/2)
  • Doubling Barbarbarian 2 (1/2)
  • Omegatron 1 (9/6)
  • Omegatron 2 (9/6)
  • Oathkeeper (9/8)
    [B]Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Base HP: 17
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech II HP: 5 (Strength)
  • :heart: Tech III HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech Lab HP: 4 (Future)

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]Cards:[/B]

• Hand: 3
  • Deck: 2
  • Disc: 0
    [B]Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 2
  • Workers: 0

Anyone particularly inclined in letting the game run longer? I can post an alternate ‘funsies’ turn if you’d all like that! Otherwise this goes on the game turns thread.

1 Like

I figure I’m too busy choking on my own vomit to go on.

3 Likes

Nice play! Too bad I didn’t get to activate that plague lord team. Oathkeeper clearing ALL patrols is awesome

1 Like

Well done, first time I’ve ever seen an Oathkeeper get played, let alone being useful

I would have won earlier if it weren’t for that meddling ZHAVIERRRRRRR killing poor Setsy every chance he got =b

1 Like

Apparently future is good in ffa

Haste is really the powerful part. The ability to suddenly increase your damage by 10-15 points is what allows you to win, otherwise you have 4 people who team up on you to take out your board before your turn. The only time I’ve seen a FFA not end in a hasty attack was a Mono Blue/Black/White game, where the winner had to Oathkeeper followed by double Earthquake to win, and it had been quite a drag up til that point.

3 Likes