FFA: Multicolor Madness 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Some men just want to watch the world burn. Others dump gasoline on the fire and hand out free dynamite for kicks.

3 Likes

Hey, I hope you all appreciate I kept this game going. It is quite possible Bob would have won with sets and the two extra cards he could have gotten. He would have had 14 damage in play and likely FDS for a total of 18, or maybe Drakk Midband to bump it to winning.

2 Likes

Why would I want to do something that would end the entertainment that is multiplayer Codex? =b

2 Likes

Well, that certainly cleared a lot of the board. I wonder what that peace or strength game will get up toā€¦

So, btw Drakk put everyone down on health again. By my count, I am at 17, Bob is at 19, penatronic is at 18, feathers is at 17 and isotopex is at 17

1 Like

sorry I forgot, Iā€™m updating HP in the spreadsheet

@feathers Friendly turn reminder!

1 Like

So can we all agree that the Abomination needs to die?

He just wants friends. Heā€™s like whatā€™s her name from frozen.

2 Likes

I think that movie would have been vastly improved by Elsa being replaced by a plague-ridden demonic horror.

2 Likes

So my current thinking is that feathers is best positioned to win, but I think pen or is have a shot, if they could stop feathers. I think Bob and I are having a reduced impact on this match.

Zhavier, if we would stop tearing each other down, one of us could be the winner instead!

1 Like

Yeah, this turn I MIGHT be able to do something against Feathersā€¦but thatā€™s an awful lot of Bars heā€™s got going on there.

ā€¦amusing how often I hover between ā€œneed to be stoppedā€ and having no board. Barbarians are hardly more intimidating than Glorious Ninjas or Abominations. Iā€™d be willing to ally with people if only I was allowed to keep something other than Rook past my turn!

barbarians are a lot more terrifying when you look at that growth spec you have thereā€¦

1 Like

Again, I did not start the fire, i took out drakk, which was minor amd happened at the same time as I hit everyone else, and you cleared my board as utterly as possible in response.

And many a war were begun and fought from paranoia. No growth buffs be they units or spells were teched, by Morningstarā€™s honor, you all can check for yourselves after this game. Ironically the reason I picked Barbs is so that theyā€™d in theory make me less of a target then, say, a Colossus or DeGrey. Imagine.

2 Likes

@feathers I thought you would realise by now that in FFA, threats on board count for twice the threats in hand (So Degrey is basically harmless :stuck_out_tongue: in this calculation), otherwise no one would ever let a tech 2 present live. Ever.

1 Like

YMMV. Iā€™ve personally seen enough of Tech II Presents or maxband Bigbys getting destroyed purely because of what they represent to play a unit that can potentially poke anyone and everyone in the eye.

Who cares about barbarians when you have a peaceful ninja army right there with a maxband setsuki?

1 Like

My Midori can kill Setsuki easily if it gets that far.