FFA: Multicolor Madness 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Pump 1 gold into Rook instead.

@zhavier you just can’t let go and let be, can you :stuck_out_tongue: I suppose my plan is to make sure both trends you mentioned continue, then.

1 Like

Trogdor expansion for Codex when?

2 Likes

Trogdor definitely has obliterate if anybody does.

2 Likes

Had you not started to atk me last game, I wouldn’t have had a reason to atk back

My plan is to sweep aside all opposition with a wall of steel and malice, bringing naught but pain and entropy, causing them to rend the very air with weeping. Indeed, to lay upon my foes vile curses, and their progeny, and their progeny’s progeny, unto the seventh generation.

Then I’ll decide my Tech II spec.

6 Likes

Then you half support my plan, that of being the target dummy, that’s good.

2 Likes

Makeshift Rambaster can’t patrol.

and here i thought you might be worried about the verdant tree, but ok.

Just assume it’s hanging out then

Did we lose you @feathers

Waiting for someone to mod all their Cinderblasts, Faerie Dragons, and Midori.

3 Likes

While we wait, what specs does everyone think get better / worse in multiplayer?

Better : Red starter, disease, discipline, fire , bashing

Worse : demonology, ??

1 Like

necro, law, future

2 Likes

I know Blood’s pretty good to begin with, but I think it gets a lot better. Mine becomes really useful, and Octopus and Pirate-Gang Commander become much better. PGC, like Drakk hits each opponent’s base.

I think most of Anarchy gets worse: with more opponents there are more threats to all your low-HP dudes (fliers and chump attackers all over), and Steam Tanks aren’t high enough ATK to scare off mid- to late-game threats. But Sanatorium becomes viable, which is pretty cool.

Demonology’s weird. Vandy and Meta become worse, but the rest of the Demonology spec becomes much better. Voidblockers are already solid, but who wants to attack into that when there are other targets? Banefire and Shrine both become very cool.

Truth gets worse, but the opposite of Demonology. There are three extra players to bring in targeting effects to hit your illusions, and those opponents get paid for doing so. So most of the spec is crap. BUT, suddenly Dreamscape becomes awwwwesoooome, and if you have Macchiatus, you’re in good shape.

I think Penatronic’s right that Law and Future get much better. I will also add that while most of Past is probably worse, Slow-Time Generator, like Censorship Council, is probably hilarious in FFA.

Green and White I can’t really comment on, but Horselords are much more fun in FFA, and Artisan Mantis is much better.

2 Likes

I’m not understanding how Rickety Mine becomes better.

Mine’s primary flaw is that it doesn’t patrol (or even hit back when attacked)

In a FFA, opponents are less likely to spend an attack on it / repeatedly break your tech building, since they have other opponents to worry about.

So, it does what intended, and gives you 3-15 gold (weighted heavily towards the low end). Note that the 2 damage is actually a relevant drawback, though.

2 Likes

Heh, I never even noticed the card has HP.

1 Like

Apologies, some sudden IRL things had come up that kept me occupied. I’ll be on track here on out.

Turn coming in a bit.

1 Like

I mean, I did say I expected to get beat up on. Not sure what other people think of this development!
@bob199
I am not sure your gold count is correct when Setsuki kills the Basilisk.

Shruiken killing birds + Taxman kill = +2$ for the turn, so 10 total to use