FFA: Multicolor Madness 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Mine’s primary flaw is that it doesn’t patrol (or even hit back when attacked)

In a FFA, opponents are less likely to spend an attack on it / repeatedly break your tech building, since they have other opponents to worry about.

So, it does what intended, and gives you 3-15 gold (weighted heavily towards the low end). Note that the 2 damage is actually a relevant drawback, though.

2 Likes

Heh, I never even noticed the card has HP.

1 Like

Apologies, some sudden IRL things had come up that kept me occupied. I’ll be on track here on out.

Turn coming in a bit.

1 Like

I mean, I did say I expected to get beat up on. Not sure what other people think of this development!
@bob199
I am not sure your gold count is correct when Setsuki kills the Basilisk.

Shruiken killing birds + Taxman kill = +2$ for the turn, so 10 total to use

I hadn’t realized this worked that way in FFA, though it makes perfect sense when I read the 3-hero-game line on choosing which hero gets free levels. Thanks for teaching me something!

Zane players know that the only really good thing is an explosive, and it’s no go having it if they never use it. (;

3 Likes

The pace of this game compared to last game

2 Likes

We just saw the fall of three heroes and a board being cleared in response. I’m keeping my hopes up :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly, I’d prefer things be a little slower, at least in the “killing of my things specifically” aspect.

2 Likes

I’m sure whoever came up with the bounty rule is having a good laugh at this :imp:

Oh, it makes sense now. Are you holding a grudge from last game, or did you just decide I was more threatening than penatronic?

@Penatronic my Rook already met his demise at zhavier’s hands.

Well crap let me redo

Are penatronic and Bob ignoring each other on purpose? I think the rest of us need to deal with these two.

2 Likes

Nuh uuuh! I dun kilt the midori

1 Like

You may have killed Midori, but the real threat there is maxband Setsuki. And I, feathers and isotopex don’t appear to have anything at all actually in play to affect anything. Which means Bob is very much winning with highest base health.

yall have quite a few turns to interact with him, hes absolutely defenseless right now. I didn’t want to have surprise buttseks Living Tree T3 obliterating my dudes.

1 Like

The good ol’ “kill them before they kill you” strategy, eh? That’s a shame, I was going to act quite the model citizen.

1 Like

Feathers entire strategy is to appear as harmless as possible, so I doubt he would have taken action against anyone anyway.

No grudge, but if you’re going to kill my stuff, I’m going to get even. Also, Penatronic’s water elemental + plague spitter aren’t all that threatening to me