Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

did u receive a mail after making the request? (i mean if u got an instant auto gen reply or only when/if they asked for more details)

If youā€™re asking me, I donā€™t believe I did (looking in my emails I donā€™t see anything much). I ended up hearing back about a week after I submitted I think.

1 Like

actually i was asking @Zejety but thanks nonetheless<3

Havenā€™t sent it yet. Iā€™m not 100% done checking all the cards (just neutral to go) and I want to file everything in a single request IF there happen to be more problems.

2 Likes

I got mine today too ^^

3 Likes

it took 5 days (not that i am complaining or anything just for research purpose) to get a reply mail from sn, saying thta i will receive another when they ship the replacement. how is ur codex, btw? anything wrong besides the binder?

mine cme with the insert broken, and the rulebok bentā€¦don tthink ill bother complainingā€¦

Mi box also had some plastic separator bumped, but idc about that. The mats are another story, imo

Mime arrived last week and my flatmate and I have got properly stuck in. Living it. No issues other than the fact my purple binder has some sort of dead/dried thing sealed under the surface (itā€™s pretty tiny) and because itā€™s sealed I canā€™t remove it. Slightly I rotating but cā€™est la view.

1 Like

Just the one binder. :slight_smile:

Quick question: Did you contact Happyshops or Ship Naked for your replacements? Probably the latter?

1 Like

shipnaked, mate

1 Like

My shipment arrived =D sadly Iā€™m not there to open it yet but the important thing is it finally here :smile:

5 Likes

I got mine too! Yay - except I miscalculated the number of sleeves Iā€™d need for it as well as all my Yomi decks. Also there is minor damage to one Art of War and one Community Service, which Iā€™ll be getting on to SN shortly. And also, I think Iā€™m missing some tokens? Is there a full list somewhere? I definitely only have 5 Stingers; should I not have 10 to handle having two Hives in play at once?

2 Likes

I definitely only got 5 stingers too - this surprised me, but I assume it to be standard.

Several other tokens seemed to be short of what you could well end up needing (notably Ninjas and Skeletons). I guess some proxies might be needed in some games - but then I have no idea how realistic it is to have loads of these dudes out at once.

1 Like

Ah yeah, I think on reflection I actually have the right number. The rulebook says I should have 72, and I was counting only 69 which was a bit confusing. But I just realised that I wasnā€™t counting the Dancer tokens that were with the Finesse deck rather than the other stack of token cards. So other than the pair of blue spells, Iā€™m all set and ready to go. Looking forward to giving it all a spin on Saturday!

2 Likes