Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

Just relax and play some Overwatch with me instead :smiley: (EU region)

Are you referring to the Kickstarter update, or have you actually had an email from Shipnaked? If itā€™s the former, I trust the company whoā€™s actually doing the shipping to give a better estimate of when theyā€™ll ship stuff, and I still am not expecting my copy for another 10-14 days. The fact that no EU backers have received a shipping notification is also indicative that the Kickstarter update might have contained a bit of optimism bias.

1 Like

I have an email from shipnaked which says the same as the kickstarter update.
You are correct though nonetheless I fear.

Itā€™s been a week and the tracker hasnā€™t updatedā€¦

by now hype is at 0% while nerves are at 90 % :confused:

2 Likes

Have you contacted the shipping people? Iā€™m sure everything is fine but if your really worried you should contact them.

As per the kickstarter updates, I contacted ShipNaked on saturday both through the help@shipnaked.com email and through their website Funagain Games - but I have yet to get a response. But then again, its only monday today.

1 Like

I emailed ship naked asking for more info as I had not received a shipping email and received a response 8 days ago. This was as advised on the KS page. Since then we saw the new update with shipping starting last week - but now I still havenā€™t received anything new or updated. Iā€™m waiting until the 14th of October and will then send another emailā€¦worst thing is Iā€™m off work this week and had LOTS of time for organising and playing.

before the update i sent an email to SN and they replied things would ship within 3 days. since even after the update and up date i have received nothing i emailed them agains this monday. So far only silence. #feelsbadman

Weā€™re in the same boat Legion. Iā€™m hoping the new week will bring some news but seeing as it looks like weā€™re last to the party itā€™s still a disappointment.

Yeah, I emailed SN about some missing cards last week and have yet to hear back. Luckily all but one were heroes or tokens, so print-and-play is a totally valid option for them, since they wouldnā€™t go into a deck anyway.

1 Like

Oh my, it has finally arrived in Australia. Took its freaking time!
Now I have to wonder how long Australia post will take to get it to meā€¦

2 Likes

Consider that eubois have their codexs still in germanyā€¦
So imo ur lucky, SN seems faster in flying over oceans rather that some damn frigging miles!

And at least around my place, they have yet to be actually shipped inside Germany.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a box sitting on my bedā€¦
Do I dare hope?

ā€¦
Iā€™m gonna open it

-codex deluxe GET-

YATTA!~

9 Likes

Congrats! Mine made it to UK customs yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it will be with my mother by tomorrow and I should be able to get it from her when she comes to visit at half term in a couple of weeks!

2 Likes

Snoc, when did you get your tracking details? Still had sod all of an update on anythingā€¦

I got a ā€œYour shipping label has been generatedā€ email on the 29th, which had the tracking link in it.

and i have got nothing! :ā€™(