CAWS 2016: shax (Mono Red) vs. PointyFinger (Mono Black)

well, no. If he destroyed ur HH u wold have had just garth. u were still stuck at tech I, so no HH no 2nd party :slight_smile:

I think the play was to defend Drakk, not try to keep me off 2 heroes

1 Like

not arguing on his plan. Just my 2 cents, that imho shutting HH was worse for u, since u were stuck with garth, no 2nd hero, and 2 gold forever lost :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I have a better shot if I get to doom grasp his hero, his play left me with literally no plays, I immediately had to concede. If I get to doom grasp he is on 2 cards for the next turn and I may get to draw out.

1 Like

I was playing around both doom grasp and a potential second liches bargain. My hand is super dead next turn so I don’t want to risk that. I also indirectly “kill” his heroes hall since he will only have one hero available to summon next turn. I haven’t seen orpal all game so I’m willing to bet he didn’t have spells for him.

2 Likes

did not think of that! after reading both PF and your explanation, ur was rlly a great play!
WP mate. You out-codexed me

Also, Garth’s ability’s are troublesome. ATM he was stuck on a low hand like me but Garth midband fixes that. Garth maxband can put a hand picked unit on the board on top of whatever he might have in hand.

Conversely, what can he do with just 2 cards and an empty board? Both his main heroes dead and stareing down the barrel of maxband Zane.

1 Like