All we need is max Vir now. And where’s DeGrey when I need him in my Codex?
I redid last turn’s reshuffle-draw, as I mistakenly had Saviour Monk both on the board and in my deck.
[details=Tech StartingHand Workers][spoiler]
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($8)
Worker - ($7)
Bone Collector - ($5)
Tech 2 Discipline - ($1)
Discard 3, draw 4, reshuffle, draw 1
[I]Squad Leader[/I]: Grave lvl 3 (3/1 + 1)
[I]Lookout[/I]: Bone Collector (3/3)
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: Discipline
- Hand: 5
- Deck: 5
- Disc: 0
- Gold: 1
- Workers: 8
Options in my deck against his plan:
- Chaos Mirror
- cost-efficient 3atk units plus a Tower, kill his units if they attack (eg Rambasa Twins, BCs, Taxmen, Lich’ Bargain, Monkeys, Hooded Executioner with extra kill through Boost)
- YLDs, pay $1 or buff to snipe his 4HP units. Problem is they can be bounced with Undo.
- Corpse Catapult + Lich’s Bargain, rush him down while his units arrives. Catapult also vulnerable to Undo
- Sanatorium + Chameleon Lizzos, bit fragile
- Gunships for obliterate – though Hives a good answer if he can play in time
- Training Grounds, my Heroes have excellent maxband stats and abilities
I like Training Grounds + cheap 3atk units + Chaos Mirror. So building Tech2 Discipline, and teching Rambasa Twins + Training Grounds. Follow up with Chaos Mirror next turn.