Tech StartingHand Workers
Spirit of the Panda
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($8)
Worker - ($7)
Recruit Gargoyle - ($4)
Recruit Fading Argonaut - ($2)
Recruit Nullcraft - ($0)
Arg exhausts to give Nullcraft +1/+a
Nullcraft kills Basilisk; you draw
Argonaut Readily kills Bone Collector, taking 3; you get $1
Water Elemental kills Garth, taking 2; levels fizzle
Bring on the Mimic to wreck me!
Discard 1, draw 3
* Squad Leader: Fading Argonaut (3/3+a, Fading @3)
* Scavenger: Argonaut (4/1, Readiness)
* Battle Suits
* Argagarg Garg, Lv. 5 (1/5)
* Water Elemental (3/1, Anti-air)
* Nullcraft (1/1, Flying, haste, can't be (de)buffed)
* Gargoyle (0/2, Indestructible)
* Base HP: 20
* Tech I HP: 5
* Hand: 3
* Deck: 1
* Disc: 3
* Gold: 0
* Workers: 9
Decisions, decisions. Eventually I decided that the Basilisk was just as scary as Garth, so I went ahead and got rid of both. I feel like I'm making efficient trades, but we'll see once Zane and hasted flying ready Mimic shows up.
I'm hoping the max Zane will draw me a card by shoving Argo into Techn.
Teching Argo and Dinosize because I don't care about Growth Tech II, but it'll be awhile before I reach Tech III.