[Casual] Multiplayer Codex Game TABLE TALK

I keep telling people I am not scary, I have no haste :frowning:

I only went after you that turn because you built a Tower and I didn’t want you to Assimilate my School.

Well done to @Dreamfire

Pretty sure your huge attack is the reason I could do nothing to stop dreamfires gunships :stuck_out_tongue:

GG! Well played, seemed to me everyone still had a chance far longer than usual.

Also, it is still hilarious to me that lending patrollers seemed inconceivable during this game.

1 Like

Who’s up for round 3?

1 Like

I’ll pass for now, but feel free to continue :smiley:
I can only take so much FFA shenanigans at a time.

1 Like

A bunch of things came together to give me that win: Bob’s Bugblatter bringing Shadow down to 14, Shadow having no obliterable guys, Nekoatl bringing you down from 19, nobody killing my 1 HP Zane… Feels almost providential :innocent:

I think I too need a break from FFA for a bit. But is anyone game for a new MMM series?

I just wanted to Ninja in secrecy. Would it have helped if I warned you not to build Towers?

Also, congrats Dreamfire! And I am interested in playing another FFA, though I want to change my build.

I was trying to discourage, as it seemed absolutely everyone else wanted to use stealth.

I wonder how many people are going to use Truth/Discipline next game :wink: Sign me up if another happens, I need to rethink this build.

Thread for new game