[Casual] Multiplayer Codex Game TABLE TALK

ALL THE CARDS

That’s just because I wanted to not injure River and I didn’t need the gold. Not sure what sinister plans you think I’m up to leaving a 1/1 alive?

Keeping Max alive was out of pity, so I don’t lose with an empty board

@zhavier Is there something I’m missing about your Immortal? It should be a 5/5 rather than 6/6 as far as I can tell.

just my mistype.

@Shadow_Night_Black, keep comments over here, though I understand you were responding to me doing it badly.

And you still have 3 attackers left.

Everyone’s board is scary (well except for mine, because everyone seems to have an anti-Peace Pact), but Porcupines can’t be temporal distortion into hasty beaters for only 2 gold. And as much as I would love to keep the Peace around here and beat people’s boards into the ground, I can’t as my board is wiped every turn.

@zhavier, sorry for the wrong page, clicked on the wrong tab when I hit reply

Well, Bob hasn’t had his turn left and I only have 2 (mox being hard to kill and 1 Very Overeager Cadet who’s been lucky so far)

Please take special note of how captured Bugblatter reads. When you kill anything or sacrifice anything, your base takes damage. Hotter fire makes that 2 damage.

2 Likes

Well, I dealt with the bugblatter for you all, at the expense of my base, but that means someone else needs to deal with Setsuki (note I helped you here as well by killing that porcupine, I would have done more, but noone likes letting me keep any attackers around). note I only have 15hp, so wiping my patrollers and not giving me any of your own is very certainly going to result in someone winning (and I’m not gonna win anytime soon cause I can’t spend enough gold to heal enough)

Your turn ends with negative money… Might want to check that out.

Fixed, had a 1 floating around from when mox killed something before the drill sargents hit (which showed up on my sheet so all my totals looked right, but not on the forums), but the base damage isn’t worth it, replaced the Braveknight with a neoplexus instead.

Continuing the table talk thread

@dreamfire [Feral]/Anarchy/Law
@bob199 [Fire/Blood]/Balance
@shadow_night_black [Future/Present]/Finesse
@nekoatl [Disease/Ninjutsu]/Balance
@zhavier [Future]/Strength/Growth

So, 2 Purples, a red, a green, and a black. beware the black and his mass destruction!

Also amusingly, 4 out of 5 have anti-upgrade spells

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be changing gameplans this round =b

Disease: that which everyone wants someone else to kill.

1 Like

Apparently people want to destroy their own upgrades if I borrow them, how selfish…

Nah, I think i’ll borrow them.

I should throw out some nice upgrades to encourage the two of you to spend gold stealing them from each other. (looks through codex) … crap.

Graveyard would be nice.

That would be wild, you guys could be trading units back and forth.

I think bob’s turn got skipped?

ummm, opps, but no, I just posted our game’s turn in the wrong thread by accident, I’ve moved it over.