[Casual] Multiplayer Codex Game TABLE TALK

Ignoring the fact that two hasted buffed void stars is 22 gold (if nothing is on the field), that could be a good win yes. Also I don’t have a void star right now because Sac the weak is a good card.

You don’t need to convince me, I’m not the one worried about you :wink:

1 Like

In a FFA game, spending $22 in one turn is actually doable, though. :laughing:

1 Like

and you also only need 1 void star in hand to make it happen, still need 2 Now! s, though.

2 Likes

Its really annoying always being the person after Bob and having to take damage to deal with his bugblatters, and thats even with just killing it first.

You know you don’t always have to kill it =b

@Nekoatl @zhavier, I just realised I made a mistake with my turn, my deck has been mucked up (somehow got 2 nullcraft instead of a void star, one sec while I determine where and what is wrong)

@Nekoatl, fixed now, I kept the changes to a minimum (just changed to the nullcraft I didn’t actually have in hand to a unit I did).

@zhavier, sorry for the mistake (again), don’t really know how this one happened, looking at my revision history, I had a random whole page change and this was the only real difference, but was after my turn was posted to the forums, so its wierd.

No changes from me.

I keep telling people I am not scary, I have no haste :frowning:

I only went after you that turn because you built a Tower and I didn’t want you to Assimilate my School.

Well done to @Dreamfire

Pretty sure your huge attack is the reason I could do nothing to stop dreamfires gunships :stuck_out_tongue:

GG! Well played, seemed to me everyone still had a chance far longer than usual.

Also, it is still hilarious to me that lending patrollers seemed inconceivable during this game.

1 Like

Who’s up for round 3?

1 Like

I’ll pass for now, but feel free to continue :smiley:
I can only take so much FFA shenanigans at a time.

1 Like

A bunch of things came together to give me that win: Bob’s Bugblatter bringing Shadow down to 14, Shadow having no obliterable guys, Nekoatl bringing you down from 19, nobody killing my 1 HP Zane… Feels almost providential :innocent:

I think I too need a break from FFA for a bit. But is anyone game for a new MMM series?

I just wanted to Ninja in secrecy. Would it have helped if I warned you not to build Towers?

Also, congrats Dreamfire! And I am interested in playing another FFA, though I want to change my build.

I was trying to discourage, as it seemed absolutely everyone else wanted to use stealth.

I wonder how many people are going to use Truth/Discipline next game :wink: Sign me up if another happens, I need to rethink this build.

Thread for new game