[CAMS18] Lettucemode MonoGreen vs codexnewb [Future]/Peace/Balance

Okay, don’t forget to redraw next turns hand though.

1 Like

okay. edited and redrew.

P1T6

StartingHand Workers

STARTING HAND
Rampant Growth
Ferocity
Centaur
Stampede

WORKERS
Spore Shambler
Rich Earth
Verdant Tree
Ironbark Treant

NextHand

Forest’s Favor
Tiger Cub
Dinosize
Stampede
Ferocity

Discard

Stampede
Centaur
Ferocity
Rampant Growth

Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($8)
Stampede - ($2)
Panda sidelines Mox, 3 to your base
Prospector takes out tinkerer, 2 to base (5)
Water ele takes out Fargo, 3 to base (8)
Wisp #1 takes out Neo Plexus, 1 to base (9)
Wisp #2 takes out Tinkerer, 1 to base (10)
Argagarg and the tiger hit your base for 8 (18)

@zhavier

gg!

3 Likes

GG man! It was a huge cheeky mistake for me to try and rush garrisons. i thought if i could get just one or two turns out of it, it would be enough. that forest favor turn 2 really did me in in terms of good trades to keep you off my tech 2. nicely played, and good luck the rest of the tournament!

1 Like

Hey thanks. I thought it was risky to go for garrisons that fast too, given the board advantage I had, but it looks like you almost made it work with the Moment’s Peace. That’s a pretty neat idea to help stall until your board is too much to deal with. But around turn 5 I wasn’t really worried about withstanding a turn of Garrison if I had to, I had too much advantage and one can only patrol 5 things, after all. Your deck also doesn’t have an answer to an invisible armor-ignoring first-striking tiger with 5 or 6 attack, beyond taking multiple turns to build up enough runes to survive attacking it, so I could have hidden behind that too as long as Ferocity kept cycling through.

My usual plan for dealing with Peace Tech II is centaurs + dinosize, but I was worried you would grab a tiny basilisk of your own and screw over that investment, so I went basilisks + ferocity instead.

Thanks for the game!

1 Like