[CAMS18] Hobusu [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth vs Nekoatl [Demon]/Strength/Growth

Oh, just realized that the Rambaster should have been discarded, so it wouldn’t get doomed by Vandy. That said, my only option this turn is to summon and max Rook and basically do nothing else (though I technically would need to redraw my hand to be certain, it’s unlikely anything else useful would come up), so I’m fairly sure you’ve got this one won.

I’m not sure where I went wrong this game aside from my obvious blunder, but even rolling it back didn’t help any… This might have gone quite a bit differently if my draws hadn’t lined up the way they did.

1 Like

I had particularly favorable draws this game, so I kind of feel like I lucked into success.

1 Like

I’ll want to see how lucky your draws were tomorrow, but I know I wish my first draw of Surprise Attack was swapped with MoLaC.

1 Like

Looking at your tech choices, I think I would have gone 2x MoLaC on turn 3 and 2x Surprise Attack on turn 4, as Surprise Attack is more valuable to cast if both MoLaC are already in play.

2 Likes

That makes sense, but in this case I don’t think it would have made a difference—I only reshuffled after both copies of each were teched.

1 Like

I will say I am sad to see my Miracle Grow brethren fall, but well played to both of you.

2 Likes

#BotanyForLyfe #GrowersUnite #ButNotReallyImNotIntoThatGreenShit #BlackPower #GarthForPresident #TeamFencingNightmare

2 Likes

This means that currently on Present Past and Disciple are the only undefeated specs so far…

And since Present Past is currently facing Present Discipline, so soon there will only be one…

3 Likes