I'm assuming Grave is 4/5 and my Tech II is at 1 HP, and everything else is correct.
EDIT: Adjusted my base damage for Drakk (thanks @holytispon!), and made sure the place where I shoved an agent matches the place where the agent died. Didn't matter between Elite and Lookout; don't know why I tried to split the difference! Also, removed Lookout bonus from my own bird, as that bird is no longer in Lookout. Also, removed armor bonus from Mox, as it is no longer in SQL. (;
I have $13.
1) Worker+Tech III. ($7 left.) Double Steam Tank in Patrol. Pray he doesn't have Kidnapping. I have 12 or 13 HP of defense. Birds take out one of his units (Savior, I guess). He has 6 ATK in units + 7 in heroes + whatever Drakk hastes in (Juggernaut). He can definitely wipe my ground board (though it'll kill his units and put his heroes at risk). He can take out my Tech III, or my Tech II, and both if he has Sensei's Advice or Bloodlust or Reversal.
2) Worker+Tech III. ($7 left.) Zane to max ($0), moving SQL and poking it. Mox takes it out. Birds take out Techn. Zane takes out Drakk. No defense. Grave and monk are left to take out Tech III. But no hasty Juggernaut! Or Kidnapping! And Reversal does nothing! And he probably can't take out Tech II and Tech III.
3) Worker+Tech III. ($7 left.) Nullcraft ($5) and birds hit all buildings, prepping for an EQ in a few turns. Geiger + Steam Tank gives me 9 or 10 HP of defense. He has more than enough to wipe that out and kill T2 and T3. Not great.
4) Nullcraft ($11) and birds hit Drakk. Geiger to max ($5), flickering Nullcraft. Zane ($3). Nullcraft kills Drakk, Zane to Lv. 3. Steam Tank ($0). Now he has only 10 ATK, no haste, no kidnapping, vs. my 12 or 13 defense. But I'm out a win condition. Oh, and no worker.
5) Same as above, but Zane and Mox trade against SQL before Tank shows up. Now he has 8 attack vs. my 10 or 11 defense. Same problems.
6) Same as above, but max Zane instead of Tank, shoving SQL. Mox kills Agent. Now he has 8 attack vs. my 8 defense (but a bit more offense). Not great. Or I can attack with Zane for even less defense. Probably worse.
7) Same as #2, but replace Tech III with Nullcraft and Tank. Nullcraft pokes Grave, and Tank goes in Elite. Buys me a turn without Drakk to set up, and he'd have to trade his board to get through the Tank (barring Hook, Reversal, or something else I'm not thinking of).
Hey. I just realized that War Drums and TPoS are things. Those are bad, but at least most of the techs I've seen so far aren't 3-costs. So really, it's War Drums I need to worry about.
All in all, I'd say Drakk scares me the most, and not having a win condition is really bad. So #2 is looking best as a compromise, even if it guarantees I can't play a Ship next turn. Barring Versatile Style, I should be able to hit with birds and bring in max Rook next turn, then threaten both win conditions the following. I don't think he can break both Techs. Also, I go back up on cards!
Tech StartingHand Workers
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($12)
Scavenger bonus - ($13)
Worker - ($12)
Build Tech III - ($7)
Summon Maximum "Anarchy" Zane, - ($0)
shoving your SQL to Elite and poking him
Mox kills Elite IAgent and is inwincible!
Oona and Baba kill your Technician Agent; you draw
Zane kills Drakk and survives
Discard 3, reshuffle, draw 5
* Squad Leader:
* Captain Zane, Lv. 6 (4/1, Haste)
* Hardened Mox (1/1, Indestructible)
* Oona Bird (1/1, Flying)
* Baba Bird (1/1, Flying)
* Base HP: 19
* Tech I HP: 5
* Tech II HP: 1 (Anarchy)
* Tech III HP: 5
* Hand: 5
* Deck: 7
* Disc: 0
* Gold: 0
* Workers: 10
Both Gunships and an EQ still in the deck. Nullcraft for extra EQ effectiveness, if I can snag a gold with Zane, or snag some levels killing Grave or Bigby. Forgotten Fighter has potential, too. Can not complain.