[details=Starting Hand]Summon Skeletons
Sacrifice the Weak
- Collect 10 gold (10)
- Pestering Haunt attacks Arg, breaking his armor. The Haunt dies and is buried in the Graveyard.
- Garth finishes Arg, taking 2 damage.
- Orpal attacks and kills your Technician Wisp, taking 2 damage. Since Orpal applies damage as -1/-1 runes, the Wisp’s death triggers his maxband ability, which places one -1/-1 rune each on the Blooming Ancient and the remaining Wisp.
- Blackhand Dozer attacks the remaining wisp, killing it and taking 1 damage from your tower. Overpower damage destroys your Tech II building, dealing 2 damage to your base.
- Play Summon Skeletons (7)
- Play Doom Grasp, sacrificing a Skeleton and killing your Giant Panda. (3)
- Play Sacrifice the Weak, sacrificing a Skeleton and killing your Blooming Ancient (1)
- Garth summons a Skeleton (0)
- Exhaust my Graveyard to re-summon Pestering Haunt.
- Pass the turn, discard 1, draw 3
Technician: Skeleton Token A (1/1)
Orpal Gloor lvl 6 (2/5), exhausted, 2 damage
Blackhand Dozer (7/6), exhausted, 4 damage
Garth lvl 7 (3/4), exhausted, 3 damage
Pestering Haunt (1/1)
Gargoyle (3/2), 1 damage, indestructable
Base : 18
Tech I: 5
Tech II Demonology: 5
Graveyard: 3, exhausted (Buried: Bone Collector, Voidblocker)
[details=New Hand]Death Rites
Death and Decay
I’m in a very strong position here to keep pressure on him, and no matter what units he plays next turn I should be able to wipe his board again. Unfortunately it looks like my Graveyard will likely pop this turn, but it’s served me very well. Prior to this game I had severely underestimated the power of Pestering Haunt. Paired with Graveyard like this, it can do a lot of work.