Balance Team Battle - Ongoing!

Nope, not too late. I’ll update.

1 Like

Thank you.

I’m sorry to bother you again, but I want to change my team one last time. I want to drop :troq: for :jaina: if you don’t mind. Thank you.

2 Likes

@mastrblastr: almost your last chance to not be running a fully random stable (which, btw, I support as a decision… I think it could be a lot of fun to watch. :slight_smile:)

Ok, introducing team you can’t CP me. :argagarg: :lum: :onimaru: :zane: :troq:

5 Likes

John Cena?

4 Likes

Hey everyone!
Maybe it’s time to try to brush some dust away from my decks.
Unfortunately, I don’t think my current comeback can be so deeply as I’d wish (something like before: “Hey sign me up for everyhting, please!” :wink:), but…
Let’s give a shot!

Here’s my stable
:grave: :menelker: :gwen: :quince: :bbb:

4 Likes

This reminded me of the intro to this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_RXhwxrkOc

Soon it begins

1 Like

The first set of matches has gone out! I scripted the randomization, so if something seems wonky, please let me know. Code always has bugs…

Challonge link: Balance Team Battle - Challonge

4 Likes

@Nopethebard and I played the inaugural set.

:persephone::psfist::pschip::setsuki: - I was able to get a bit of the loop going, and walked away with a perfect. Knowing :setsuki: like the back of my hand helped.
:vendetta::psfist::pschip::jaina: - Two-pokes carry the day, at the end, undercutting a number of scary slow Js.
:troq::pschip::psfist::menelker: - Troq learns the hard way that you should not hug dragons.
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::onimaru: - Lots of fast attacks, fortuitous Ace draws, and @Nopethebard spending most of this 5s and 9s early meant that :setsuki: was able to put the big man down.

GGs, @Nopethebard. Best of luck climbing the lower half.

6 Likes

I keep being matched with you round one. Anyway, GGs.

2 Likes

vengefulpickle vs @mastrblastr

:vendetta::pschip::psfist::zane: - I draw into a relatively even match, but can’t get anything going, and get dodged into oblivion.
:troq::pschip::psfist::argagarg: - I hug my way right into too many pointy staff bits.
:zane::psfist::pschip::troq: - A relatively even back and forth, until we both have supers online, and are under the death threshold. I 7-attack into a dodge, bluff my way out of lethal, and then we both raw super on the next turn. :zane: OP
:persephone::psfist::pschip::onimaru: - I never manage a lock or an MC, but I get a lot of loops, and am able to maintain AA much of the game. It stays pretty even right up to the end.
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::lum: - I manage to smoke-bomb one poker flourish, and @mastrblastr overshoots on the second, so I walk away with no out-of-combat damage. Lots of fast attacks chew through the panda.

GGs, @mastrblastr. I was super nervous through basically all of them.

5 Likes

Legion vs @neigutten
I win 3-0
:degrey::psfist::pschip::midori: Back and forth game, almost lost cuz no K but one, nei gets a little too much throw happy in the end and gets bonked to death.
:troq::psfist::pschip::persephone: Just as discussed in the topic, troq blocks, plays faces, unleashes a raw BU and wins.
:geiger::psfist::pschip::quince: uhh this MU is terrible for quince, exp if he doesn’t manage to get his spins. AAAA off dodge during TD for the win.
Respect and ggs.

3 Likes

oof those are some MUs

3 Likes

Yeah, as promised, I picked only the big ones.

1 Like

mysticjuicer 3 - 1 Ivan

:midori: :pschip: :psfist: :troq:
:grave: :psfist: :pschip: :midori:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :grave:
:setsuki: :psfist: :pschip: :jaina:

very close matches, ggs Ivan

3 Likes

Grave Troq and Sets, but no Rook on sight.

What happened to you to make you like this? Who hurt you, juicer?

5 Likes

Rook did, obviously.

4 Likes

Rook would never.

2 Likes