Welp, I’m out of Persephone’s Pick Your Poison: Arsenic, so it’s time to start thinking about another tournament! It’s going to be my birthday soon, so as my present to myself, I’m going to run ABC again, but as a stricter variation
A Balanced Clash (ABC)
Round 2, Fight!
- Double elimination
- Best of 7
- Medium timer
- Double KO is a win for both players, unless it would cause both to win the set.
- Counterpicks are restricted to the allowed counterpicks (see the bottom of this post)
- Loser must pick from the allowed counterpicks. Staying in the matchup, or free-picking are not allowed this time.
- Matches will be played weekly!
- No EX characters (obviously)
- The first game of the match will be picked as-if the higher seeded player had won the last match; that is the higher-seeded player picks a character, and then the lower-seed counterpicks.
Signups will be open until Saturday, May 11th at 11:59 PM UTC, with opening round conversations going out the next day. Confirm your signup, or feel free to ask any questions you may have here.
(These are selected as the top 5 most balanced non-mirror matchups for each character)