News Shop
Events Chat

19XX once more

vengefulpickle vs @ratxt1

3-0

The video is short (~18 minutes) if you want to watch the set without spoilers: https://youtu.be/5DIwHrNaucI

Details

:setsuki::psfist::pschip::persephone: - @ratxt1 opens with a bold fast-timer persephone. The deck delivers me all the right cards, and I’m able to score the perfect.
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::grave: - An early TPoS into Single A into A/A clash brings the game to 1 - 81. Yet again, the deck delivers everything I could have possibly wanted, and proves that Sets is stupid dangerous no matter how low her life total is.
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::grave: - No perfects, no magic pixels, just a regular old Grave/Sets punchup.

1 Like

Caralad vs @Nopethebard

:quince: :psfist: :pschip: :rook:

G2 was the only game that I felt in control of, both other ones were too close for comfort, including being down to 7 health looking at least a known AA in rooks hand. Yikes.

GG’s Nope.

4 Likes

vengefulpickle 3-1 @Ivan

:setsuki::pschip::psfist::jaina: - Got wrecked. Don’t think I won combat a single time.
:lum:psfist::pschip::jaina: - Came down to a PF on 3 life - 4 life.
:lum::psfist::pschip::valerie: - Got lots of recurring face cards, was able to bully w/ Q and out-of-combat damage.
:lum::psfist::pschip::onimaru: - Down to the wire again.

Whew! That was a fun set. My heart was racing through the entirety of the Lum portions. GGs!

3 Likes

vengefulpickle 3-2 @Nopethebard

:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook:
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::rook: - A blowout. Got got by AAAA
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook: - Down to the wire
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::vendetta:
:setsuki::psfist::pschip::vendetta: - The crutch comes out

I couldn’t face the idea of Lum/Rook sets, so I went with the Arg pick… it was touch and go. GGs, @Nopethebard!

2 Likes